Lamborghini For Sale in United States, Canada, Australia And United Kingdom

$127,000.00
2008 Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder. Pearl yellow and black, 5300 original miles. Hand built V10 engine producing 520 horsepower and 375lbs-ft of torque, all-wheel drive capable of doing 0-100mph in 3.57 seconds. Full leather interio
$170,000.00
<font face="Arial"><b>Here is your chance to bid on a pristine condition 2006 Lamborghini Murcielago Roadster.&nbsp;&nbsp;</b></font><div><font face="Arial"><br>
$425,000.00
Caliber Auto Ltd. is very pleased to offer for sale this extremely rare and beautiful Lamborghini Countach LP5000 QV presented in White with a White interior. This car is a very special example with only one original owner since n
£350,000.00
2 YEAR + WAITING LISTBRAND NEW DUE TO BE DELIVERED APRIL / MAY 2016 METALLIC BALLOON WHITE, BLACK LEATHER WITH ANTRACARA INSERTS WITH WHITE CROSS STITCHING, GLOSS BLACK DIONE WHEEL UPGRADE WITH RED BRAKE CALLIPERS, CARBON CERAMIC
$45,000.00
DON"T MISS OUT:; GRAB A BARGAIN .DROPPING PRICE TO SELL , WILL NOT OFFER THIS AGAIN AT THIS PRICE AGAIN, WANT IT GONE TO A GOOD HOME Availableto both Australian and international buyers.NOTE: WILL NOT BE RE LISTING IT AGAIN, IF IT
$155,000.00
2008 Lamborghini Murciélago Roadster - Twin Turbo - 1000HP (work performed at Eurocharged Canada) over $60,000 invested in the motor. 3000 miles put on vehicle since turbo conversion.Rosso Vik (Dark Red) with Black Diamond Stitch
$95,000.00
2004 Lamborghini Murcielago AWD, 35800 miles, lots of extras! Brand new tires, Kevlar clutch installed by Lamborghini dealer with 76% remaining ( only 24% wear) Entire car wrapped with 3M clear pro series , clean history with no a
$95,000.00
2004 Lamborghini Murcielago AWD, 35800 miles, lots of extras! Brand new tires, Kevlar clutch installed by Lamborghini dealer with 76% remaining ( only 24% wear) Entire car wrapped with 3M clear pro series , clean history with no a
$140,000.00
2012 Lamborghini Gallardo LP 570-4 Superleggera! 5.2L, 562 HP. Giallo Evros (Orange) on Alcantara Nero (Black) and Nero Perseus (Black) Interior with Orange Stitching and Starlight Trim. Options Include Rear View Camera, Engine Ba
$165,000.00
2008 Lamborghini Murcielago LP-640 Roadster in Balloon White. Flawless rare white diamond stitched leather interior with black leather and carbon fibre accents. V12 Engine, AWD. E-Gear Automatic Handling, Upgraded Tubi Exhaust, Up
Next page