2009 Lamborghini Murcielago

Sale price: $195,000.00 make an offer

Technical specifications

Interior Color:Black
Trim:LP640 Roadster
Number of Cylinders:12
Got questions?Ask the Seller
Current customer rating: current rating for this car (4)
based on 9 votes



Caliber Auto Ltd. is very pleased to offer for sale this gorgeous Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 Roadster - This car is absolutely stunning, it shows like it's brand new! the interior is a 10/10, not a single tear, rip, or scuff mark, the body is just as nice, not a single ding dent or scratch anywhere. You will not find a nicer example. The car was always serviced at the Lamborghini dealer and recently had a full service done approx. 200 miles ago. The clutch was measured at 70% life remaining or 30% worn, the tires are 8/32's all around, brakes are well over 90%.
This car is a very nicely equipped example. It has the following:
E-Gear TransmissionNavigationReverse CameraQ-Citera Diamond Trim InteriorCeramic BrakesBlack Gloss WheelsCarbon Engine BayAlcantara Steering WheelFront Lifting SystemComplete with all owners manuals and pouchSpare keyComplete Roof with Roof Bag3m Matte Black Trim piecesBlack Piano TrimThis car is located in Toronto, we have been buying and selling the finest examples since 1981. Buy with absolute confidence!
We can arrange worldwide shipping. We can assist with the import process.
The aggressive price is only because of the strong U.S. dollar. This car is perfect!
If you have any questions please feel free to reach me directly [email protected] -
Also published at eBay.ca

Questions to the seller

More Lamborghini Cars