2013 mini cooper john cooper works GP2 24k miles GP2

Sale price: $25000,00 make an offer

Technical specifications

Got questions?Ask the Seller
Current customer rating: current rating for this car (5)
based on 9 votes



Euro Star Auto Sales
vin WMWSU9C55DT722252
(916) 7691299 Dan
Mileage 23800
Six speed manual transmission with limited slip differential
John Cooper Works GP2 Only 1 out of 500 made for the US
Roof number 450
2 owners prior
One key
Very good tires all around
OIl changed every 3k miles
Tinted windows
Was garage kept for all its life time and was used on the weekends by the previous owner
Drives and Looks great.*********************Special Price drop for this Week*****1500 Off *****
I Own a personal GP2 and it is by far the best looking/handling go cart for the money. Especially if you tune it to a stage 2.
No in House financing unless your pre-qualified to this specific vin.
If your looking to finance a salvage title car try USAA military they finance it all up to 80% of the value
We also have seen success with many credit unions and Nationwide
No Trade ins.
Lots of people send offers with no intent on paying, if you send me your offer and i accept it then i will change the Buy IT NOW Price to your offer and you can Proceed with Buy it now option where youll have to put a paypal deposit to complete the transaction.
*Shipping is SIMPLE, we will arrange all of the shipping to your house and you pay the shipping company upon delivery*
Shipping rates to different states
WA 500
Portland 350
TX 600 to 700
FL 750 to 850
NY 800 to 900
SC NC 750
Kansas 800
These are just examples of cars we recently sent in the last year. For international shipping please contact our friends at uskogo.com they will help you with international shipping.
For CA buyers the Price does Not reflect the cost of licensing the car in the state of CA.
For Out of state buyers there will only be a 200 doc fee. The car Must be shipped out of state on a carrier if your trying to avoid paying ca tax/registration costs. If you stil insist on flying in/driving the car home we will collect 8.5% sales tax and will issue you a sales receipt which you then provide at your local DMV so that they wont charge you double tax. ( Please find out with your states DMV if they will or will not charge you Double Tax as some states do charge and some wont ).
We are a small family owned dealership with a full in house repair facility that has specialized on rebuilding cars for over 20 years. We buy salvage title/rebuilt title cars and we restore them back to their OEM specifications. To do this we buy complete donor/parts cars and we use them to fix multiple cars. The process reduces the cost of Parts in half from the dealer cost which makes it profitable to do what we do.
We provide Receipts for all parts replaced on the vehicle so that you can pass your safety inspection in your state. We use PPG prep and clear coats on our prep work which guarantees great lasting result, and we always Blend our paints to give you a great color match.
Every car we rebuild we inspect multiple times in the process of driving them for over 300 miles before we sell them. This guarantees that nothing is missed through the rebuild process.
If you go up and scroll to the last picture you will see the pre-repair condition of the mini. This GP2 was purchased with a salvage title (Florida Salvage Title) after the quarter panel skin/door/rear bumper was damaged. Our repair facility has replaced the quarter panel skin/driver door/ Curtain roof airbag/ bumper cover/ front chin spoiler lower valance is Brand new/rear black diffuser brand new/ As far as paint work goes, we have fixed the rock chips on the bumper and repainted front bumper to the rear bumper one side. Good quality PPG clear will last for years to come.
The whole car was also taped off and detailed to bring up the shine to the entire car. I know the previous owner and she has garage kept the car since 11k miles as she was the second owner of the vehicle. The Mileage on the CAR is Original. No roll backs. The interior condition and everything else speak for the original mileage.
I do own my own GP2 which i have tuned to a stage 2 and i love the car. This would be my fourth GP2 which i have saved from wreckers and have put back on the road for others to enjoy. I do rebuild these because they are truly a master pieces. The new JCW nor the Newest GP is no where close as good as this little r56 gp2. The weight to power is very good. My gp2 pushes 266 at the wheels and 306 torque at 2500 pounds weight, it is a tremendously fun car to drive.
For the last 8 years we have been specializing on late model brz/frs/wrx/ mini coopers, honda accords, ford focus st's rs's. I build two to three st's a month so if you want a focus st or an RS we can definitely build one for you.
If you have further questions please don't hesitate to call Dan 9167691299
We provide all receipts for the parts which we have replaced. We strive to obtain 100% positive feedbacks from our buyers! In the State of California when a vehicle is purchased from an insurance compnay the Title will Say "salvage title" when the car goes through the safety inspections and is then processed through the DMV it becomes REBUILT "Salvaged Title".
There are Several states in the US that require the Title to be Already Rebuilt to have the word "salvaged" on it instead of "salvage". If you live in one of those states ( Illinois, NJ, VA, Kentucky, Indiana) where your DMV requires to have a "salvaged/rebuilt" title to license the vehicle we can Obtain that title. It will take 2 weeks to receive the title from the DMV and will cost You as the Buyer extra 500$.
To my knowledge there are only few States on east coast that require THIS particular Title for them to license the vehicle. We have Sold our cars to many states with No issues ; Texas, Washington, Utah, OHIO, NC, SC, Fl, NY, Kansas, Arizona,Portland.
To make things simple if your considering buying an Out of state Salvage Title/Salvage Certificate all you need to do is call your local DMV and ask them "what paper work do i need to provide? what process do i need to go through? if I am to license an out of state Salvage certificate car in (your State)?" The Dmv will tell you which steps you need to take and which forms youll need to have. If the process is simple and requires you to just take the car to an inspection center and provide the receipts for the parts replaced then The "Salvage Certificate/Salvage Title " will work for you, however if the process is lengthy and requires a month or two of waiting on an inspection then Let Us Know and we will GO through a Rebuilt process in our State to turn the salvage certificate into a "Rebuilt Title" (additional 500 to you) which will make the licensing much simpler. Please Understand If your State requires the Title To Have the Verbiage "REBUILT TITLE" that is IMPOSSIBLE FOR US TO Have that on a California title because that Verbiage "rebuilt title" does NOT exists in the state of CA. The state of CA does NOT use the words "rebuilt title" on their paper work. The State of CA uses the Words "salvage certificate" or "Salvage Title" when the car is still pending the rebuilt process and has not been fully rebuilt on the paper work. After the vehicle passes our CA safety inspection/ then the state of CA Rebrands the Title into "Salvaged Title" which is equivalent to the "Rebuilt Title " that most other states use.
The reason i am trying to be very clear about this matter is due to the fact that when we sent our car to Illinois the customer was frustrated and upset and ended up licensing the vehicle in the neighboring state where the requirements were fewer.
Essentially if the car has been rebuilt/went through Our states required safety inspections then it receives what most call "rebuilt" or "reconstructed " title and many other east cost states then will transfer that title with ease to their state with no inspections needed.

Also published at eBay.com

Questions to the seller

More Mini Cars